The Graf PeakSpeed 1900 ice hockey skates aren’t a reboot of the old Graf skates; they offer some genuinely new technologies.
The PK1900 offer a pain-free skating experience with exceptional stability and good protection and is the first pick for casual recreational players.
The Graf PeakSpeed 1900 are heat mouldable skates. An injected plastic outsole paired with the two-piece heat moulded boot ensure decent torsional stiffness, stability and durability. Traditional two-piece asymmetrical white felt tongue offers pro-inspired looks while providing excellent comfort and good protection. Internally, PK1900 have extra-thick anatomically shaped 3D heel lock foam padding and foam-lined toe cap for comfort and protection.
The PK1900 skates feature the Cobra 2500 holder with non-removable stainless steel runners.
- Boot: 2-piece heat moulded quarter panels
- Outsole: injected plastic
- Tongue: Asymmetrical, 9mm padded felf
- Toe Cap: Foam lined toe cap
- Liner: Heat moldable, stay dry, 3D heel lock
- Footbed: Moisture wicking brushed microfiber
- Thermoformable: yes
- Holder: GRAF 2000TM holder with stainless steel runner
- Runner: Cobra SS is a stainless steel runner with 10ft radius
- Width: Regular
- Weight: 894g (size 9)
|EU||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3|
Generally, Graf skates fit ½ to 1 size smaller than shoe size. If your ice hockey skates don’t fit properly, you can’t play at the top of your game. Therefore, we strongly recommend you try skates on. If you are looking for more in-depth advice or want to try them on, please Contact us.
Please Note: Sizing information is approximate and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
5 , 6 , 6.5 , 7 , 7.5 , 8 , 8.5 , 9 , 9.5