The Graf PeakSpeed PK2900 Hockey Skate offers all the features that skate can get at an unbeatable price.
The PeakSpead 2900 is a great skate that offers the best of both worlds in terms of comfort, protection and durability.
The Graf PK2900 build with 2-piece reinforced 3D-shaped Nylite composite heat moulded quarter panels featuring stiffness and protection without adding weight to the skate.
A 3D heel lock design and pre-moulded anatomically shaped ankle pockets offer a solid fit around the ankle. The PK2900 come with an anatomically shaped PEAKSPEED Lightning arch support brushed microfiber footbed.
The PK2900 skates feature the Cobra 2500 holder with non-removable stainless steel runners.
- Boot: 2-piece injection moulded quarter panels
- Outsole: injected plastic
- Tongue: Asymmetrical, 9mm padded felf
- Toe Cap: Foam lined toe cap
- Liner: Heat moldable, stay dry, 3D heel lock, ankle pockets
- Footbed: Anatomically shape thick foam
- Thermoformable: yes
- Holder: GRAF 2000TM holder with stainless steel runner
- Runner: Cobra SS is a stainless steel runner with 10ft radius
- Width: Regular
- Weight: 833g (size 9)
|EU||39||40||41||42||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3|
Generally, Graf skates fit ½ to 1 size smaller than shoe size. If your ice hockey skates don’t fit properly, you can’t play at the top of your game. Therefore, we strongly recommend you try skates on. If you are looking for more in-depth advice or want to try them on, please Contact us.
Please Note: Sizing information is approximate and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
3.5 , 4 , 5 , 5.5 , 6 , 6.5 , 7 , 8 , 8.5 , 9 , 9.5 , 10 , 11