The Graf Ultra G75 Pro Senior Ice Hockey Skates feature 2-piece heat-moldable PE reinforced microfiber quarter panels with traditional stitched construction and a stiff tendon guard for max support.
The Ultra G75 is a great time-proofed skate. It’s nice-looking, it fits perfectly, it performs excellently on the ice, and it’s built to last.
Made in Switzerland
Heat moldable Graf Ultra G75 skates with 4K composite outsole have the best features for better stabilisation and flexibility. Skates have an anatomical fit, so they are comfortable as well. The moldable footbed will take the form of your feet to increase comfort. Moulded arch support with brushed microfiber footbed and pre-moulded internal liner with asymmetrical moulded ankle pockets and heel pocket with multi-density liner lock the heel into place for maximised energy transfer. The tongue features a 10mm protective felt to help prevent lace bites.
Ultra 5000 blades, removable Stainless runner, assembled with RMS-System.
- Boot: 2-piece SRPP composite with multi-dimensional thermolam system reinforcement
- Outsole: Reinforced Carbon Texalite
- Tongue: Asymmetrical, 10mm padded felf with moldable reinforcement
- Toe cap: Anatomical, impact-resistant grilamid
- Liner: AMC Composite, 2-layer AirNet technology
- Footbed: Anatomical 100% Carbon fibre moulded
- Holder: Ultra 5000 with Rapid mounting System (RMS)
- Runner: Cobra 2.0 stainless steel 18mm 10ft radius, Codba screw technology
- Width: regular D, wide EE
- Weight: 861g (Size 8D with Cobra Ultra 5000 Holder and Runner)
|EU||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3|
Generally, Graf skates fit ½ to 1 size smaller than shoe size. If your ice hockey skates don’t fit properly, you can’t play at the top of your game. Therefore, we strongly recommend you try skates on. If you are looking for more in-depth advice or want to try them on, please Contact us.
Please Note: Sizing information is approximate and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
8D , 8EE , 8.5D , 8.5EE , 9D , 9EE , 9.5D , 9.5EE , 10D