The new Fischer GC950 Goalie Composite Stick receives improved balance and lower weight (770g only!).
By combining Fischer technologies and materials we challenge goalies to bring their level of goaltending to a higher level and stop the opponents from putting the puck behind their back!
The Fischer GC950 Composite Pro Goalie is a lightweight, elite-level stick available at a very reasonable price. One-piece Aircraft Carbon Fiber construction features the optimized handle, allowing the goaltender to have better control over the stick while the rubber structure maximizes the grip and helps to dampen vibration. The materials and their geometry provide additional vibration absorption and rebound control of the paddle. The stick combines perfect stiffness with an outstanding balance. Fischer’s patented CapTech – a micro-thin foil system wrapped around the shaft – increases the impact durability of the stick.
- Cap Tech is a patented micro-thin foil system wrapped around the shaft for more impact durability
- The grip zone between paddle and shaft provides perfect grip and control of the stick
- Aircraft Carbon construction enables better energy transfer, durability and stiffness of the blade and paddle
- Triple Foam Core improves the balance and core durability of the stick
- This low density, light, and durable material enables better stick handling and improves the balance and weight of the stick
- Dual Impact Control reduces stick vibrations and maximizes player reactions
Weight: 770 grams (based on P31 26″)
Left P31 26" , Left P31 27"