The Graf MAXX30 Inline Hockey Skate is a very good skate for all players who prefer good comfort and protection in the middle price segment.
The MAXX30 is a great skate that offers the best of both worlds in terms of comfort, protection and durability.
The Graf Maxx30 inline skates have 3D-shaped composite material with X-stiff and perfect shape comfort for high stability. The inner material of the Maxx30 is made of breathable brush nylon. The ankle area has been equipped with lightweight memory foam for perfect protection. The Flex Pro tongue, 7mm felt with an adapted insert, and composite material on the side ensures a high level of comfort and stability in the shoe and prevents the laces from being pushed through. The anatomically shaped Comfortfeet sole with EVA foam guarantees a comfortable fit.
The QuickTurn – QT20 chassis keeps the shoe very light – for absolute top speed.
- Boot: 3D-molded composite material
- Outsole: Composite Carbon look
- Tongue: Flex Pro, 8 mm felt with added insert for great comfort
- Toe Cap: Foam lined toe cap
- Liner: Flex lining, breathable Brush Nylon
- Footbed: Comfortfeet, Anatomically shaped thick foam
- Thermoformable: yes (wheels must be removed before baking)
- Chassis: QuickTurn – QT20 aluminum
- Wheels: QuickTurn Street 1.0 Indoor 76A 80mm
- Width: Regular
- Weight: 1150g (size 8)
|EU||39||40||41||42||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3|
Generally, Graf skates fit ½ to 1 size smaller than shoe size. If your ice hockey skates don’t fit properly, you can’t play at the top of your game. Therefore, we strongly recommend you try skates on. If you are looking for more in-depth advice or want to try them on, please Contact us.
Please Note: Sizing information is approximate and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
4 , 5 , 5.5 , 7 , 8 , 9