The Graf Maxx29 Inline Hockey Skate is a real eye-catcher. It is perfect for all casual recreational inline hockey players.
The Maxx29 is an exact fit for amateur inline hockey players, providing exceptional comfort and protection.
The Graf Maxx29 inline hockey skate has 3D moulded composite upper material with perfect shape and comfort. The ankle area has been equipped with lightweight Memory Foam ankle padding. The Flex-Pro tongue protects and prevents the laces from being pushed through. The Rebelsfeet sole with anatomically shaped scaphoid support guarantees a comfortable fit. In addition, the Graf Maxx29 inline hockey skate is thermoformable and thus always offers a perfect fit. The composite outsole provides an ideal power transmission.
The Graf Maxx30 chassis make the skate very light and work best for absolute top speed and tight turns.
- Boot: 3D-molded composite material
- Outsole: Composite
- Tongue: Flex Pro, 8 mm felt with added insert for great comfort
- Toe Cap: Foam lined toe cap
- Liner: Flex lining, breathable Brush Nylon
- Footbed: Rebelsfeet footbed with anatomically shaped navicular bone support
- Thermoformable: yes (wheels must be removed before baking)
- Chassis: Graf Maxx30 aluminum
- Wheels: Maxximizer Indoor 76A 80mm
- Width: Regular
- Weight: 1190g (size 8)
|EU||39||40||41||42||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3|
Generally, Graf skates fit ½ to 1 size smaller than shoe size. If your ice hockey skates don’t fit properly, you can’t play at the top of your game. Therefore, we strongly recommend you try skates on. If you are looking for more in-depth advice or want to try them on, please Contact us.
Please Note: Sizing information is approximate and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
6 , 6.5 , 10